Make multi-step meals more simple by using your smartphone or tablet to send multiple cooking instructions to the oven all at once. Your smart microwave remembers family favorites when you use the touchscreen, and bakes food right in the microwave with our convection microwave's True convection cooking setting. Plus, this over therange microwave is fingerprint-resistant so smudges don't happen.
- Touchscreen Get instant access to the settings you use most with an intuitive touchscreen that learns, adapts and suggests customized presets based on your family's routines.
- Smart Appliance Care for your family from your smartphone or tablet.
- Sensor Cooking Automatically tracks the cooking progress of your food and adjusts the cook time as needed.
- Turntable On/Off Option Choose whether the turntable rotates or not to accommodate a wide range of dish sizes.
- Dishwasher-Safe Turntable Plate Clean up spills on the turntable by simply putting it in the dishwasher.
- Microwave Presets Get just the right amount of heat and time, whether you're cooking or defrosting, with specific preset options.
- Add 30 Seconds Option Quickly set the microwave timer to 30 seconds or add it to already in-progress cooking time with the touch of a button.
- Multi-Step Cooking Make multi-step meals more simple. Use your smartphone or tablet to send multiple cooking instructions to the oven all at once. The temperature automatically adjusts based on the recipe you enter for great results without having to monitor your meal.
- Proximity Sensor Easily read your display while you cook no matter where you are in the kitchen with a sensor that knows when you're close and adjusts the display text size based on your distance.
- Guided Service Keep track of scheduled appointments and make sure issues are known using the Whirlpool® app to send data from the appliance directly to Whirlpool brand customer service.
- Maintenance Alerts Get notifications if your appliance loses WiFi connectivity, which could be the result of a power outage.
- Remote Start When set to remote enable, use your smartphone or tablet to remotely turn on your microwave to convection mode so it's heated up and ready to cook meals when you are.
- Control Lock Mode Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
Capacity: 1.9 Cu. Ft.
Finish: Stainless Steel
kosher consumer friendlyYes
prop 65CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
depth with door open 90 degree44-5/16 in
works withWiFi, App, Remote Access, Voice Controlled
cooking power1000 W
turntable diameter size14.0 in
microwave selectionsCook, Favorites, Off/Cancel, Add 30 Seconds, Sound On/Off, Add A Minute, Beverage, Control Lock, Cook Power, Cook Time, Convect, Defrost, Dinner Plate, End of Cycle Signal, Frozen Vegetable, Frozen Entree, Keep Warm, Pizza, Popcorn, Reheat, Soften/Melt, Steam, Timer
number of keypads6
work surface lightIncandescent
number of power levels10
duct directionVertical or Horizontal
duct outlet size3 1/4 x 10
number of speeds4
microwave configurationMicrowave Hood Combination
number or racks1
number of quick touch/one-touch selections0
convection power1600 W