Bosch Benchmark Induction Cooktop 36'' Black NITP669UC FlexInduction cooktop allows you to place your cookware wherever you want on the flexible cooking zone.
- 5 Induction Cooking Zones
- Also Available with Stainless Steel Frame: NITP669SUC
- PreciseSelect Premium - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- SpeedBoost - Adds Even More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- ShortBoost - Ideal for Cooking With Oil, or Pans With Thin Walls or Non-Stick Coating
- PotSense - Automatically Adjusts Cooking Element to the Size of the Pan Bottom
- With Home Connect , the Bosch Cooktop and Matching Hood Operate Perfectly in Sync for an Easier Life
- Each Cooking Zone Has an Independent CountDown Timer
- Count Up Timer - Stopwatch Function That Enables Close Monitoring of the Progress of Each Dish
- AutoChef Frying Sensor With 5 Automatic Programs
- Keep Warm Function - Ideal for Melting Chocolate or Butter
- ReStart - Quickly Reinstates Previous Settings
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
- Digital 2-Stage Residual Heat Indicator for Each Cooking Zone
- Wipe Protection - Quickly Pauses Settings to Clean as You Go
- FlexInduction? - provides more flexibility by combining two cooking zones into one larger zone.
- AutoChef? - regulates temperatures continuously during frying and adjusts them as needed.
- 12" dual-ring center cooking zone for large pots and pans.
- PowerMove - divides FlexInduction? into 3 preset power level zones. Simply move the cookware to change the power level.
- With Home Connect , remotely monitor your appliance to efficiently manage your day.
C$3,799.00 Regular Price
- The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.