Gaggenau 400 series Island hood Stainless steel Width 48" (120 cm) Output
- Noise level depends on the built-in situation.
- 3 electronically controlled power levels and 1 intensive mode.
- Automatic function with sensor-controlled run-on function.
- Grease filter saturation indicator.
- Baffle filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Neutral white surface LED light (3500 K), continuously dimmable.
- Lamp output 4 x LED light bars 10W.
- Illuminance 1390 lx.
- 44/62 (min/max) dBA
- To chose the correct blower for either extraction or recirculation, refer to the blower overview in the Models and Dimensions.
The two-part duct cover must be ordered as a separate installation accessory.
- Connection to the respective appliances via network cable.
- Clearance above gas appliances min. 30".
- Clearance above electric appliances min. 28".
- Air recirculation module with 2 activated charcoal filters is installed in the inner chimney. Special air recirculation chimneys are available for this.
- When installing a ventilation hood with air extraction mode and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the ventilation appliance needs a suitable safety switch.
- Total Rating: 50 W
- Total Amps: 10 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable: 3' 5" with plug.
- Professional technology hood combined with classic Gaggenau design
- Highly efficient extraction of cooking vapours due to large vapour collection area
- Dimmable, warm white LED lighting for ideal illumination of the cooking surface.
- Angled baffle filter with high grease absorption
- Function for automatic, sensor-controlled power adjustment depending on the build-up of cooking vapours
- The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.