Gaggenau 400 series Retractable downdraft ventilation Width 46 5/8" (118 cm) Output
- Power levels depend on the remote fan unit, see table on pages 180-181.
- 3 electronically controlled power levels and 1 intensive mode.
- Interval ventilation, 6 min.
- Run-on function, 6 min.
- Grease filter saturation indicator.
- Cartridge-type filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Neutral white surface LED light (3600 K), continuously dimmable.
- Lamp output 4 x LED 6medium power 5W stripe.
- Illuminance 200 lx.
- Spare covers for closing air outlets.
- No connecting piece included.
- Connection to the respective appliances via network cable.
- For operation with 3 appliances 400 series or a cooktop configuration of up to 36" wide.
- Operation of Vario cooking appliances only possible without appliance cover.
- Max. output of cooktops 60,000 BTU.
- In combination with the cooktop CE 490, installation in 24" deep countertops is possible.
- If the remote fan unit is installed within the bottom cabinet and if combined with VK or VF ensure accessibility to the outlets.
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The remaining surface of the worktop (min. 50 mm) between the cut-outs must be reinforced with a support. It is recommended to use furniture support AA 409 401/431.
- Ovens that do not exceed the maximum allowed cabinet temperature can be combined with the table ventilation if built-in situation permits.
- To avoid smoke when frying/grilling refer to the manuals of VR/VP.
- When installing a ventilation hood with air extraction mode and a chimney-vented fireplace, the power supply line of the ventilation appliance needs a suitable safety switch.
- Total Amps: 10 A.
- Connecting cable35.4" with plug.
- Connecting cable 60" with plug.
- Downdraft for combination with all Gaggenau cooktops, completely retractable when not in use.
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series appliances
- Dimmable LED light for optimum illumination of the entire cooktop
- Precision crafted 1/8-inch stainless steel frame
- For surface-mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.