Realizing a vision, evolving taste, surrounding yourself with your own world.
Gaggenau appliances incorporate the knowledge and skill of the specialist with decades-long experience. After all, the first built-in appliance launched on the market in Europe bore the brand name Gaggenau. Every appliance from Gaggenau is perfectly made, easy to handle and extremely reliable. Their award winning designs prove how beautiful they are. What they are worth to you will transpire in the course of daily use and will manifest itself in a satisfied customer.
Utilizing Gaggenau's exclusive Coanda technology, the AW 280 720/790 wall hood features openings in the front of the hood, increasing its ventilation power while lowering the output level for regular operation. The result: a more energy efficient, extremely quiet ventilation hood that whisks away steam, vapors and odors before they have a chance to escape into the kitchen.
Available in 36-inch (AW 280 790) and 48-inch (AW 280 720) wall hoods as well as a 48-inch island hood, the hoods are stainless steel and feature bright lights across the whole surface to the illumination of the cooking zone. The island hood (AI 280 720) features additional openings at the back of the hood for even more efficient ventilation.
The difference is Gaggenau.
25 19/32 - 55 33/64"
- Coanda effect aerodynamic technique is used to extract the cooking fumes which occur at the front of the cooktop more efficiently.
- Three power levels plus a short intensive mode boosts extraction for a short period of time to cope with operations like searing, which generates large amounts of smoke or steam.
- Stainless steel dishwasher-safe grease filter clean the captured air and keep the hood interior and air ducts free of unpleasant deposits.
- Filter saturation indicator signals when accumulated grease and residues on the filter begin to impair the efficiency of your ventilation hood.
- Universal ventilation allows hood to be used as both an extraction and recirculation system.
- Interval ventilation.
- Delayed shut-off function.
- Reduced energy consumption and less noise.
- Fully illuminated surface with compact fluorescent tube 2 x 36W.
- The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.