Out of Box Model
Gaggenau 200 Series
30 Inch Single Combination Steam Oven with 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity, Convection, Variable Humidity Levels, Cleaning Programs, Meat Probe and Water Inlet/Outlet: Left Hinge Door Swing
200 Series Combi-Steam Oven
The BS280 has a fixed water connection and drainage. Its five humidity levels can be combined with temperatures of up to 450F. Everything is therefore possible: steaming, baking, simmering, braising, regenerating, juicing, as well as grilling and gratinating.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
- Fresh steam system with water inlet and outlet.
- Convection from 85F - 450F at variable humidity levels of 0%, 30%, 60%, 80% or 100%.
- Steaming without pressure.
- Electronic precision temperature control from 85F to 212F.
- Removable meat probe.
- Net volume 1.6 cu. ft.
- Steam baking.
- Juice extraction.
- Grilling with circulated air.
- Grilling with steam.
- Low temperature steaming.
- Low temperature cooking.
- Dough fermentation.
- LCD function display with digital clock.
- Timer functions:
- Cooking time.
- Shut off time.
- Short-term timer.
- Stop watch.
- Sabbath mode.
- Menu settings with clear text disiplay.
- Actual temperature display.
- Electronic precision temperature control.
- Saves up to 6 memory recipes (includes meat probe).
- Rotary knob and touch key operation.
- 2000 Watts full surface grill behind glass ceramic.
- Meat probe with automatic shut-off function.
- Automatic boiling point detection.
- Capacity display for filter cartridge (if connected to WF 040 020 Brita descaling system).
- 60 Watts halogen light on the side.
- Hygienic stainless steel cooking interior.
- Four rack levels.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180 angle.
- Steam evacuation.
- Child lock.
- Safety lock.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Cleaning program.
- Drying program.
- Grease filter in front of convection fan.
1.6 Cu. Ft.
Energy Consumption with Convection:
85F - 450F
Convection with Humidity Levels:
30; 60; 80; 100
Features / Accessories
Electronic Precision Temperature Control:
Actual Temperature Display:
Clear Text Display:
Stainless Steel Cooking Interior:
Water Tank Capacity:
Water Level Warning:
Automatic Boiling Point Detection:
Halogen Light, Side:
Thermally Insulated Door with Multiple Glazing:
Cooled Housing with Temperature Protection:
Stainless Steel Perforated Pan:
Stainless Steel Unperforated Pan:
In Front Of Convection Fan
Water Connection Inlet:
Water Connection Outlet:
Dimensions and Weights
21 5/8" Min.
GAGGENAU BS281611 CL
- The product image is the actual photo of the merchandise you would purchase.