Gaggenau 200 series Flex induction cooktop Width 30" (80 cm) Cooking zones
- 2 flex induction cooking zones 7 1/2" x 9" (2200 W, with booster 3,700 W), linked together 15" x 9" (3300 W, with booster 3,700 W).
- 1 induction cooking zone 11" (2600 W, with booster 3600 W).
- 1 induction cooking zone 6" (1400 W, with booster 2200 W).
- Twist-Pad control with removable magnetic knob.
- User friendly control with bi-coloured display (white / orange).
- Cooking zone and cooking area marking.
- Electronic power control in 17 output levels.
- Flex function for rectangular cooking areas.
- Cooking sensor function (in use with cooking sensor CA 060 600).
- Frying sensor function.
- Booster function for pots.
- Booster function for pans.
- Keep warm function.
- Cooking timer for up to 99 minutes.
- Short-term timer.
- Options menu.
- Power management.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- Main switch.
- Operation indicator.
- Pot detection.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Operates with magnetic (induction)
iron pots and pans only. For an optimal
heat distribution, the use of flat bottom
cookware is recommended.
- The wok pan WP 400 001 cannot be used with this appliance.
- Intermediate shelf is recommended, but should be removable for customer service needs.
- Appliance must be fixed from underneath. Hardwire required.
- Total Amps: 50A. 208/220 - 240 V. / 60 Hz
- Total rating: 208/220 - 240 V : 10.8 kW. 60 Hz
- Plan for a 37" connecting cable
without plug (hardwire required).
- Frameless for flush mounting
- Flex function for combining the rectangular cooking areas
- Free positioning of cookware inside combined cooking areas
- Cooking sensor function for temperature control in pots
- Frying sensor function for temperature control in pans
- The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.