Gaggenau 400 series dishwasher Fully integrated Appliance height 32 3/16'' Operation
- TFT display indicating remaining or end time, refill for salt and rinsing agent, inflow of water.
- Touch key operation.
- Information key with use indications.
- Sanitized indicator in the control panel.
- Time delay up to 24 hours.
- Visual and acoustic end of program indicator.
- Remaining time projection.
- Perfectly illuminated interior.
- Glass protection.
- Aqua sensor.
- Load sensor.
- Automatic detergent function.
- Flow-Through Water Heater
- Triple filter system.
- Soft lock.
- Aqua stop.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- 8 programs:
Auto 150 (degree)F - 160 (degree)F.
Auto 127 (degree)F - 140 (degree)F.
Auto 113 (degree)F - 122 (degree)F.
Standard Eco 113 (degree)F - 136 (degree)F.
Wash and Dry 122(degree)F (1 h.).
Quick Wash 113 (degree)F (30 min.).
Glass Care 122 (degree)F.
- 5 options:
Extra Dry with Zeolite.
- Flexible rack system with smooth running rails on all levels and soft-closing system of the upper and lower rack.
- 3rd rack for cutlery.
- Upper rack
Rackmatic with 3 levels, adjustable in height up to 2".
6 folding tines
4 folding racks.
2 glass support bars.
- Lower rack:
8 folding tines.
2 folding racks.
Dividable glass support.
- Cutlery basket.
- Holder for long-stemmed glasses.
- Maximum dish sizes (upper/lower rack)
8"/10", 7"/11" or 6"/12" respectively.
- 13 place setting capacity.
- Maximum glass loading capacity 23 wine glasses.
- Total annual energy consumption 269 kwh.
- From 3.5 gallons water.
- Noise level 42 dB (re 1 pW).
- Height-adjustable feet.
- Rear toe kick protrusion 3 15/16" (see drawing).
- To display the remaining time projection, a minimum plinth protrusion is required (1 9/16" + thickness of the furniture front).
- The maximum plinth height must be reduced by 1 1/16" to provide an optimal display of the remaining time projection.
- Rear feet adjustable at front.
- Door weight up to 18 Ibs. for DF250.
- Door panel dimension dependent on plinth height of kitchen furniture.
- Installation and usage also with furniture handle possible. The push-to-open function remains active.
- Total rating: 1.44 kW.
- Connecting cable 47 1/4" with plug.
- Water connection with 3/4" screw joint.
- Connection to hot or cold water possible.
- Optimal drying with zeolite
- 8 programs with aqua sensor and 5 options, such as Power and Intensive
- Flexible rack system with smooth running rails on all levels and a soft-closing system of the upper and lower racks.
- TFT display for intuitive handling of all functions
- Remaining time projection onto the kitchen floor
- The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.