Gaggenau 400 series wine climate cabinet Fully integrated glass door Operation
- TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 25 languages.
- Dynamic cold air distribution with Multi-Flow Air System.
- Automatic defrosting with defrost
- Cushioned door closing system.
- Activated charcoal air filter.
- Rest mode certified by Star-K.
- When rest mode is active, the appliance can only be opened using a handle.
- Open-door and malfunction warning system.
- Home network integration for digital services (Home Connect) wireless via WiFi.
- The use of the Home Connect functionality depends on the Home Connect services, which are not available in every country. For further information please check: home-connect.com.
- Capacity 70 bottles (based on 0.75/l standard bottles).
- 12 bottle trays,
-10 fully extendable trays
- 3 suitable for storage of Magnum bottles.
- Flexible interior configuration possible by adding or removing fully extendable bottle trays.
- Storage of up to 6 Magnum bottles with standard tray configuration (12 bottle trays).
- Space for max. 13 bottle trays.
- 2 brilliant LED light spots with warm white, glare-free light in each climate zone.
- 5 different lighting scenarios can be selected for individual wine presentation.
- Energy consumption 209.9 kWh/year.
- Noise level 43 dB (re 1 pW).
- Flat hinge.
- Door hinge right, reversible.
- Door opening angle of 115(degree), fixable at 90(degree).
- Max. door panel weight 160 lbs. (73 kg).
- Plan a power outlet outside of the
- No transport/operation above 5,000 feet (1.500 m) sea level.
- Total rating 1.079 kWh/24 h.
- Total Amps: 15A.
- Connecting cable 118" (3.0 m), detachable.
- Two individual temperature zones, both continuously variable
- Consistent temperatures with exact control from 41 (degree)F to 68 (degree)F
- Humidity control
- Stainless steel interior
- Fully extendable bottle trays in oak wood and solid aluminium in anthracite
- The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.