Gaggenau Vario 200 series gas wok cooktop Width 12" Natural gas. Cooking zones
- 1 multi-ring wok burner 1,000 - 18,800 BTU (300 W - 5500 W), suitable for pots up to max. 12 5/8"
- Control knobs with illuminated ring.
- Integrated control panel.
- One-handed operation.
- Electric ignition.
- To close the cover, the cast iron pan support can be easily reversed.
- Cast iron pan support.
- Brass burner rings.
- Thermoelectric safety pilot.
- Residual heat indicator.
- Operation indicator.
- Special nozzles can be ordered as spare parts.
- Appliance can be snapped into the countertop from above.
Appliance weight: approx. 68 lb. (30.8 kg).
- Above countertop minimum clearance of at least 11 13/16" from adjacent heat-sensitive furniture or contact surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation must be installed.
- Minimum distance between gas cooktop(s) with more than 37,533 BTU (11kW) and ventilation hood must be 30" (76cm).
- Appliance weight: approx. 68 lbs (10 kg).
- Total rating: 59,700 BTU (5.5 kW).
- Total rating 59,700 BTU. Total Amps: .1 A. 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 55" with plug.
- Can be combined with cooktops of the Vario 200 series
- Control panel for comfortable and secure operation
- Mechanical power level regulation for 9 power levels, with exact setting and reproduction of flame size
- Multi-ring burner of solid, heat-resistant brass as used in professional kitchen
- Electric ignition of burner. Simply press the knob, turn it and hold it there until a stable flame burns
- The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.