Gaggenau 400 series Vario 400 series downdraft ventilation stainless steel Output
- Noise level depends on the built-in situation.
- Manual opening of the ventilation element.
- Closing element made of stainless steel, dishwasher-safe.
- Metal grease filter, dishwasher-safe.
- Sensor-controlled operation of the AR blower.
- 53/68 (min/max) dBA
- For each VL one remote fan unit is recommended.
- Maximum cooktop width between two VL: 60 cm.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above. Additional fixing by clamps accessible from bottom up, clamping range 30-50 mm.
- When using the appliance cover VA 440 or adjustment strip VA 450 additional space for cut-out depth needs to be considered.
- If combining several appliances with at least one cover, the filler strip VA 450 is required to compensate for the depth of the appliances without the appliance cover.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- In the cut-out, the installation system
requires the side edge to be at least
3/8" (10mm) for surface mounting and
at least 1/2" (13 mm) for flush mounting.
Ensure a continuous cut surface of 90(degree).
- The bearing capacity and stability,
in the case of thin countertops in
particular, must be supported using
suitable substructures. Take into
account the appliance weight and
- Additional instructions for flush mounting:
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the countertop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of inimum 1 " (50 mm) between the individual cut-outs.
- If operated next to gas appliances, the ventilation moulding AA 414 010 is recommended to ensure maximum performance of the cooktop.
- If installed next to VP 414, the flat duct must not be positioned underneath the VP 414.
- 60 Hz. Plan for a 6.6' connection cable between VL414 downdraft and AA 490 control knob.
- Highly efficient ventilation system at the cooktop
- Flexible power distribution, precise extraction of cooking vapours only at the open ventilation elements
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series appliances
- Precision crafted 1/8-inch stainless steel frame
- For surface-mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
- The product images shown may represent the range of product, or be for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.