Top + bottom heat.
Convection + bottom heat.
Baking stone operation.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 25 languages.
- Option to save 50 individual recipes (incl. meat probe)
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 110(degree) angle.
- Meat probe with automatic shut-off function.
- Baking stone outlet.
- Actual temperature display.
- Super-quick preheating.
- Timer functions: cooking time,
switch-off time, short-term timer,
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- Enameled side rack supports with 4 rack levels, pyrolytic-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quintuple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning.
- Gaggenau Clean-Enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- The door panel front of the appliance extends 13/16″ from the cabinet front.
- The outer edge of the door handle extends 2 13/16″ from the cabinet front.
- Necessary lateral gap between appliance door and cabinet front of min. 3/16″.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 110(degree) door opening angle.
- For installation underneath cooktops:
Distance between the underside of the
cooktop and the top edge of the oven
cavity: min. 9/16″. The
planning notes for the cooktops
(particularly regarding ventilation, gas/
electric connection) must be taken into
- To achieve the 21 5/8″ (550 mm)
installation depth, the connection
cable needs to follow the slanted edge
on the corner of the housing.
- Plan a power outlet outside of the
- Energy efficiency class A.
- Total rating 4.0 kW.
- Total Amps: 17 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Plan for a 4′ long connecting cable without plug (hardwire required).
- Flush installation
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning system
- Universal heating system with 13 heating modes, with meat probe and baking stone operation
- TFT touch display
- Electronic temperature control from 30 (degree)C to 300 (degree)C