With Better Built components and powerful cooking features, this single oven gas range is built tough for the long haul. Available in easy-to-clean fingerprint resistant stainless steel that protects against smudges, this freestanding range features a 7,000-BTU oval burner that helps ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized pots and pans. And with a 10-year limited parts warranty* and the fact that this 5.0 cu. ft. freestanding range is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American Pride, you can count on cooking up favorites for years to come.
- Power Burner Ranging from 15,000 to 18,000 BTUs, Power burners allow for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- Oval Burner The 8,000-BTU oval burner helps ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized pots and pans.
- Variable Broil Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty meals.
- Precision Cooking System The Precision Cooking system combines Precise Preheat, Precise Bake and Precise Broil functions to deliver quick, evenly cooked meals in your oven.
- Better Built Gas Range Cast-iron grates, heavy-duty door hinges, and premium ball-bearing drawer glides are built for dependability. Sealed surface burners help prevent leaks making cleaning faster and easier.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A. Maytag® ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- Hidden Bake Element The hidden bake element is sealed under the oven floor to protect it from spills and drips.
prop 65CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
depth closed excluding handles25-7/16 in
depth with door open 90 degree46-9/16 in
maximum height47-7/8 in
minimum height46-7/8 in
power cord includedYes
lp convertibleYes - Kit Included
cooktop element styleSealed Burner
cooktop surface colorColor Coordinated
heating element on indicator lightYes
hot surface indicator lightNo
number of cooking element-burners5
right front element-burner typeHigh Output
power outage compatibleYes - Cooktop Only
cooktop surface materialPorcelain Coated Steel
cutout depth24.0 in
cutout height36.0 in
cutout width30.0 in
hidden bake elementYes
oven cooking systemThermal
oven interior depth18-1/2 in
oven interior height18-7/8 in
oven interior width24-1/2 in
power on indicator lightYes
convection element typeNone
number of oven lights1
number of oven racks2
number of rack guides5
oven cleaning typeAdjustable Self Cleaning
oven window sizeExtra Large
oven configurationSingle Oven
knob colorColor Coordinated
grate detailsDishwasher Safe, Matte Finish, Porcelain Coated Cast Grates, Individual
ignition typeDirect Spark Ignition
number of grates2
automatic convection conversion temperature adjustNo
drawer typeStorage Drawer
oven control locationBackguard
oven control typeElectronic Touch
oven light switch locationTop of Console
cooktop control knob typeDishwasher-Safe Plastic-Metal
cooktop control locationTop - Center
oven light typeIncandescent
oven rack typeStandard
- Cooktop Control Type: Knobs
- Bake Element Power: 16500 BTU