After Service Care
HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT
READY FOR YOUR DELIVERY
Please confirm your date. Please have your sales order number available. Advanced notice is requested but we will do our best to accomodate our customers.
Our goal is 100% satisfaction. Let us make things right for you.
Preparing for a Smooth Delivery...
- An authorized person 18 years of age or older is present at the time of delivery that will sign to verify that the merchandise was inspected thoroughly for accuracy and overall condition.
- Deficiencies must be notated on the driver's 'Proof of Delivery' form at the time of delivery and reported to our Customer Service team within 72 hours of delivery.
- The delivery path from the delivery truck to the home is clear and free from obstructions. (In the winter months, this may include snow removal/salting as required.)
- Ensure your floors are protected, prior to the delivery taking place.
- Prior to delivery confirmation, measure the delivery path to ensure the appliances will fit along the entire pathway and into the allocated space.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer /Home Owner to remove any doors, railings, etc. as required.Unhook all water lines from existing appliances prior to the delivery team's arrival. This includes shutting off relevant water valves.
- Disregard this last point if a disconnect service fee was arranged prior to delivery.
- Delivery team will use the appropriate equipment on site.
- Delivery team will set unboxed merchandise into place, install handles and remove packaging.
- For their safety, drivers must wear protective footwear at all times with an exposed tread.
- A re-delivery fee applies if a confirmed delivery was not completed, due to:
- No authorized person present to receive and sign for the delivery.
- Inadequate access for the delivery to take place safely.
- Appliance Canada was not given proper notice of a rescheduled timeframe (within 24 hours of delivery)
Whirlpool, JennAir, Kitchen Aid, Maytag, Amana
GE, GE Profile, GE Cafe, Monogram
Blomberg, Fhiaba, Faber, Falmec, Huebsch
Fisher & Paykel
Marcone – 1-800-378-5910 (All Brands)
Reliable – 416-787-1980
Concord parts - 905-532-9431 (Wolf/Subzero)
BRAND NOT LISTED?
Click Here To Contact Us