Confirmation & Delivery
Ready for your delivery? Please confirm your date.Please have your sales order number available. Advanced notice is requested but we will do our best to accomodate our customers.
- An authorized person 18 years of age or older is present at the time of delivery that will sign to verify that the merchandise was inspected thoroughly for accuracy and overall condition.
- Deficiencies must be notated on the driver's 'Proof of Delivery' form at the time of delivery and reported to our Customer Service team within 72 hours of delivery.
- The delivery path from the delivery truck to the home is clear and free from obstructions. (In the winter months, this may include snow removal/salting as required.)
- Ensure your floors are protected, prior to the delivery taking place.
- Prior to delivery confirmation, measure the delivery path to ensure the appliances will fit along the entire pathway and into the allocated space.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer /Home Owner to remove any doors, railings, etc. as required.
- Unhook all water lines from existing appliances prior to the delivery team's arrival. This includes shutting off relevant water valves. Disregard this last point if a disconnect service fee was arranged prior to delivery.
- Delivery team will use the appropriate equipment on site..
- Delivery team will set unboxed merchandise into place, install handles and remove packaging.
- For their safety, drivers must wear protective footwear at all times with an exposed tread.
- A re-delivery fee applies if a confirmed delivery was not completed, due to:
- An unauthorized person present to receive and sign for the delivery.
Our goal is 100% satisfaction. Let us make things right for you.
WARRANTY INFORMATIONPlease have your model, serial number and proof of purchase available when you call.
Whirlpool, Jenn Air, Kitchen Aid, Maytag, Amana
GE, GE Profile, GE Cafe, Monogram
Distinctive Brands (Blomberg, Fhiaba, Faber, Falmec, Speed Queen)
Fisher & Paykel
All Other Brands
COMMERCIAL BUSINESSPlease see our Builder Section for more information about our Builder options.
Appliance Canada began servicing Builders, Landlords, Property Management industry in 1983. Offering customers total building appliance retrofit programs and daily appliance replacement programs. We offer competitive pricing for large volume buys when purchased in bulk.
We carry a large selection of brand name appliances in Ontario that will work with odd-sized and small space requirements and a variety of appliance replacement projects.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Wire Transfer (Canadian Bank)
- In store offers a variety of payment methods. See an Associate for details.