Maytag® dishwashers featuring the Third Level Rack with specialized wash zone deliver more loading space and cleaning power,* while enhanced dishwasher drying options combine heat with a powerful fan. Plus, Dual Power Filtration, an advanced dishwasher filtration system, disintegrates any food in its path, letting you skip the soaking, scrubbing and pre-rinsing.
- Dual Power Filtration Skip soaking, scrubbing and pre-rinsing with Maytag engineering that puts an end to pre-work. Industry-exclusive Dual Power Filtration combines 100% microfiltration and a 4-blade stainless steel chopper to filter out then disintegrate any food in its path.
- 3rd Level Rack Put more than utensils in the Maytag® 3rd Level Rack. With a specialized wash zone and room for mugs and bowls, this distinct design brings more loading space and cleaning power straight to the top of the dishwasher.
- PowerBlast® cycle The PowerBlast® cycle scours away stubborn foods like egg yolk, peanut butter and even dried-on oatmeal. High-pressure jets, increased water temperatures and hot steam work together to clear food off dishes-so all you have to do is load them in.
- Steam Sanitize option The Steam Sanitize option lets you confidently wash important items with a high-temperature rinse that removes 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- PowerDry option Get 60% better drying with the PowerDry option. Heated drying, combined with a powerful fan, removes humid air so dishes come out cabinet-ready.
- Long PowerDry option Put all the muscle of PowerDry to work in a longer option and get even better drying.
- Fingerprint resistant stainless steel Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel resists smudges and streaks to keep your dishwasher looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- Leak Detect The Leak Detect system is a combination of multiple features that measure and monitor the flow of water at various points. If a problem is sensed, the unit can take action by draining the tub and alerting you when necessary.
- Industry-exclusive stainless steel silverware basket With roomy spaces on the ends for oddly shaped items like large spatulas and serving spoons, our industry-exclusive stainless steel silverware basket is built tough to handle whatever you throw at it.
- Quiet at only 44 dBA
- An American company for over 100 years Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
- 10-year limited parts warranty on the racks, chopper blade and stainless steel tub Maytag® dishwashers are covered by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the racks, chopper blade and stainless steel tub. So when we say you can count on your dishwasher for years, we mean it.
- Premium ball-bearing rack glides Our premium ball-bearing rack glides give the upper rack a glide so smooth you can pull it out even when you're hauling an armload of bowls, or when the rack's lugging your heaviest dishes and baking pans.
- Built for the long haul We packed in sturdy stainless steel that's ready for cycle after cycle of tough cleaning. Stainless steel materials are built for high heat and resist stains to help keep your dishwasher looking good for years to come.
- Touch controls You're in control with a simple tap of your finger. Smooth, tap-to-activate settings give you quick and seamless access to powerful cleaning.
- Full stainless steel tub The full stainless steel tub is built of stainless steel from top to bottom, so it's tough enough to handle high heat for years.
- End-of-cycle indicator The end-of-cycle indicator lets you know exactly where the dishwasher is in the wash cycle: when it's in process, when it's finished and when the Steam Sanitize option is in use.
- ENERGY STAR® certified
Finish: Stainless Steel
cee tierTier I
energy star(r) qualifiedENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
kosher consumer friendlyYes
prop 65CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
depth closed excluding handles24-1/2 in
depth closed including handles24-1/2 in
depth with door open 90 degree51.0 in
number of place settings15
decibel level dba44
automatic temperature controlsYes
control locationTop, Hidden
built-in water softenerNo
dispenserDetergent and Rinse Aid
number of racks3
number of wash levels6
number of washarms4
rinse aid dispenser level indicatorYes
true hold doorYes
tub materialStainless Steel
tub styleBuilt-in Tall Tub 24""
dishwasher option selectionsHigh Temp, Sani Rinse(R), Short Heated Dry, Long Heated Dry, Delay
power cord includedNo
Dishwashers Type: Built-In