Our electric stove with 5 elements has the power to get all of your favorites sizzling right away, and is available in fingerprint resistant stainless steel. The Power element brings the heat for quick searing, while Power Preheat lets you start cooking sooner.* For faster baking and roasting,** true convection with a third heating element helps keep temperatures consistent. Plus, you can count on this freestanding stove for a decade of dependability thanks to a 10-year limited parts warranty. Best of all, this 6.4 cu. ft. electric stove is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American Pride.
- Power Preheat Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavour every time. Based on single-rack baking with Power Preheat option versus three-rack baking without option selected.
- Power Element The 10-inch Power element allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- True Convection With Fan & Third Element True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
- Auto Convect Conversion Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity
- Max Capacity Rack The max capacity rack supports your largest dishes and dips down so you have plenty of room for cooking.
- Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Burners, Grates and Cavity With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cookin' for years.
- Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the U.S.A. Maytag® ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
oven light typeIncandescent
drawer typeStorage Drawer
number of oven racks3
oven rack type2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity
oven control typeElectronic Touch
prop 65CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
depth closed excluding handles25-5/16 in
depth with door open 90 degree47-13/16 in
power cord includedYes
cooktop element styleSmoothtop
cooktop surface colorBlack
heating element on indicator lightYes
hot surface indicator lightYes
left front element-burner size12""/6""
number of cooking element-burners5
right front element-burner size10""
right front element-burner typeRadiant
right rear element-burner size6""
cooktop surface materialGlass
center rear element-burner size6""
cutout height36.0 in
cutout width30.0 in
convection functionsBake, Broil, Convection Conversion, Roast
hidden bake elementYes
oven interior depth20-3/4 in
oven interior height21-3/8 in
oven interior width24-3/8 in
power on indicator lightYes
convection element typeTrue
number of oven lights1
number of rack guides7
oven cleaning typeAquaLift(R) Self Clean
oven window sizeExtra Large
oven configurationSingle Oven
oven control locationBackguard
oven light switch locationTop of Console
cooktop control knob typeWeighted-Plastic
cooktop control locationBackguard
center front element-burner sizeNA
natural gas convertibleNo
- Cooktop Control Type: Knobs