Get the heavy duty washing machine that delivers the Most Powerful Cleaning in the industry driven by the Heavy Duty cycle with Extra Power button.* The Extra Power button boosts stain-fighting performance on any wash cycle with a dual-temperature wash. The Quick Wash cycle cleans small, lightly soiled loads in 15 minutes.** And with the 12-Hr Fresh Spin option, Maytag helps guard against wrinkles for up to 12 hours when loads can't be moved to the dryer right away.
- Most Powerful Cleaning in the industry driven by the Heavy Duty cycle with Extra Power button Most Powerful Cleaning in the industry driven by the Heavy Duty cycle with Extra Power button.
- Extra Power Button Some stains dissolve best in hot water. Others in cold. With the push of a button, Maytag fights both in a single load. The Extra Power button boosts stain-fighting performance on any wash cycle with a dual-temperature wash.
- 12 Hr Fresh Spin® Option The 12-Hr Fresh Spin option guards against wrinkles when loads can't be moved to the dryer right away, thanks to additional tumbling up to 12 hours after the wash cycle ends.
- Quick Wash Cycle The Quick Wash cycle cleans small, lightly soiled loads in 15 minutes with extra high spin speeds, pairing nicely with the Quick Dry cycle on matching Maytag® dryers to get your clothes ready in no time
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Direct Drive Motor and Stainless Steel Wash Basket We don't just tell you a Maytag® washer will get your clothes clean for years: we confidently back our washers with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- Internal Heater An internal heater gives detergent a powerful boost, helping it to work harder against stubborn stains with increased water temperature.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures your appliance is built with commercial-grade parts and works like clockwork year after year. The direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket are backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- Assembled in Clyde, Ohio, U.S.A. We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. These washers are proudly assembled by hard-working employees in Clyde, Ohio.
- Late Add Feature Forget to add something to your load? Simply press the start button to pause the washer and add in last minute items.
- Steam Option Steam permeates deep into fibers for potent cleaning action. Combine with the Extra Power button or use on select cycles to help fight stubborn stains.
- 5.2 cu. ft. I.E.C. Capacity Tackle extra large loads with 5.2 cu. ft. I.E.C. capacity, enough space to clean 29 towels at once.
- Direct drive motor The direct drive motor not only has the power to handle large loads, but also is backed by our 10-year limited parts warranty.
cee tierTier I
energy star(r) qualifiedENERGY STAR(R) Qualified
prop 65CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
depth with door open 90 degree51-5/16 in
minimum height38-5/8 in
automatic temperature controlsYes
power cord includedYes
lcd touch screenNo
drum materialStainless Steel
eco monitor/efficiency monitorNo
maytag commercial componentsWasher Motor and Basket
pedestal optionsXHPC155XW, XHP1000XW, Yes
advanced vibration controlNo
automatic load size sensing technologyYes
dispense systemDetergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach
maximum spin speed1160
motor drive typeDirect Drive
out of balance sensingYes
number of rinse options2
number of spin speeds4
soil selectionsLight, Medium, Medium Heavy, Heavy
spin speed selectionsFast, Slow, Medium, Off
temperature selectionsCold, Cool, Warm, Hot
- Wash Cycles: 10
- Soil Levels: 4
- Options: 9